Fundraising & Support
Operating a fire service is an expensive endeavor. The Volunteer membership provides a tremendous costing savings. All contributions are greatly appreciated and are tax-deductible.
Primary Means of Financial Support
- Quarterly appropriations distributed by the Borough of Conshohocken
- State Relief Association
- Annual Fund Drive
- Fundraising events held throughout the calendar year
How can you help?
- Contribute to our Annual Fund Drive
- All residents that are located in the Municipal limits of the Borough of Conshohocken receive a mailer each year. Submit the donation with the provided return envelope.
- Return envelopes are addressed to our PO Box to ensure security
- Attend one of our Fundraising Events
- March – St. Paddy’s 5K
- Late March / April – Easter Flower Sale
- Donation Matching Programs
- Employers may participate in donation matching programs. Check with your employer for further information and participation.